Project manager MV
A global specialist in energy management and automation. They are helping customers to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, software and services improve the way customers manage and automate their operations.
|Ervaring||:||2 - 5 jaar|
We are looking for a Project leader Medium Voltage with a personal drive to contribute to the overall company growth plan. You will report to the Field Services Operations Manager.
Mission of the role
As project leader you manage organizational and technical complex executions of sold maintenance contracts. Hereby you fulfill a bridge role by translating between Services Sales and the Field Services Engineers.
- Works in close cooperation with Services Planning
- Monitor and control Project progress versus budget spending. Ensure full & effective reporting to management (reports, project reviews)
- Act as point of contact for the customer organizing all project team interaction with the customer
- Manage project contract insuring fulfillment of comapny contractual obligations and application of its contractual rights. Writes contractual correspondences and appropriate notices on time according to contract terms, in order to protect the company interests. Is able to conduct basic contract discussions & negotiation with internal and external customers. Ensure all appropriate actions to timely recover customer receivables are done with the support of shared functions
- Conduct Lessons Learned session with Project team to share feedback
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor Engineering Degree (e.g. higher level applied/technical training, Industrial Engineering & Management)
- 3 years of experience in a similar role for (international) customer projects and knowledge of low voltage electrical distribution applications
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, read and writing skills (contractual awareness)
- Able to take decisions in complex context based on imperfect/missing conditions
- Keen, analytical, creative and a pro-active (technical) problem solver
- Independent person capable of planning and managing own work
- Desire to learn and develop
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Native Dutch speaking and very good in written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Preferable: SAP skills & bFO skills and quickly adapting to IT programs, Project Management certificate/ degree & Electrical education/ certificate
Are you looking for an interesting job in an international company?
We welcome you to apply for this position. For any questions or more information you can contact Ciska beukema on phone number 072-5279060 or sent an e-mail: email@example.com.